Posted by Two Guys Bow Ties on 25th Mar 2016
We often get asked the question when a customer of ours is looking for a gift for a friend or family member, “What are some of your most popular styles?” So we thought we’d take a few moments and answer that question for you guys!
First up, is our line of Wood-brimmed Fedoras. Currently, we offer four different colors (navy, black, grey, and brown) in four sizes (Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large), all featuring a Walnut Wood Brim. In regards to our most popular style, we’d have to say the grey and navy ones would be at the top.
Next up, is our lines of Skyline wooden bow ties. Though we do offer a custom option for these ties (therefore any wood type we offer can be used), we offer four specific wood species as main products on our website. These include: Sapele, Walnut, Maple, and Padauk. Though our most popular wood type is Walnut (mainly due to lower cost and familiarity), our favorites are either Maple or Sapele as the engravings are a bit more consistent in visibility and wood grain.
In regards to outfit combos, some our bestsellers include: the “Arthur Combo,” “The Classic Combo,” and the “Marion Combo.” The 3-piece Arthur Combo (left) features Rosewood and Orange Crosshatch fabric. The Classic Combo (center) includes The Classic wooden bow tie made with Canary wood and Silver Silk fabric and the matching pocket square. The Marion bow tie in the third combo is considered an “inlay” wooden bow tie, which is created from two separate types of wood. This base of this style is Walnut wood, while the stripe pattern is created from Maple wood. The rest of the combo is made up of the matching Heather grey fabric and the Hampton lapel flower.
(From Left to Right: Calvin, Floyd, Harvey, Frank)
Here’s a look at a few of our most popular wooden bow ties this year. “Calvin” is one of our most popular painted styles and “Harvey” has been a favorite since the very beginning. The Bocote wood used in creating “Frank” is a sure win for anyone who loves unique and exotic wood grains, versatility for more formal affairs, and a high-end looking accessory. The “Floyd,” on the other hand, is front-etched with a plaid pattern and is easily our best-selling bow tie. It’s neutral heather grey centerpiece and walnut wood make it versatile, laid-back, and easy to match with almost any ensemble.
(From Left to Right: Jack, Winston, Emery, Francis)
The most recently launched styles are shown above. Jack is our newest addition to our stock wooden bow tie collection, as the last three were all welcomed at the same time. They’ve been very well received as all four of them continue to climb their way to the top of our list of most popular bow ties.
(From Left to Right: Charleston, Cambridge, Jamestown)
Our lapel flowers have a handful of different petal designs as well as wood types. Currently we offer them in: Maple, White Oak, Wenge, Walnut, Rosewood, Padauk, and Purple Heart wood. At the top of our favorites are easily the all-wood type “Jamestown” made with Walnut, the Rosewood and Navy center “Charleston,” and the bright 8-petal “Cambridge” in White Oak.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
- This bow tie is a thing of beauty from the packaging down to the laser etched design on the wood. These bow ties are very well made and turn heads anytime I wear them. A lot of time and craftsmanship went into making these, and I really appreciate it. Great job guys.
- Love the design and how it was shipped. The fresh wood smell and detail on the tie is immaculate. Definitely a great buy.
- Good tie, Good style.
-1pt for for not being able to swap out the gray cloth for any option I have at home. It should be tied onto the wood instead of glued.
- Great gift for my boyfriend who loves bowties. This one is unique, and high quality. The plaid etching hones in on his personal style, while the option to engrave the back added a personal touch. It’s a gift he will keep and get use out of for a long time!
- I bought this to wear to a wedding. Matched my suite perfectly. People loved it… until they found out it was wood… then they adored it and couldn’t get over how epic it was. I had 8 babes by the end of the night…. definitely a babe catcher.
- The perfect Christmas gift for my son in law, who loves bow ties.
- I brought the phloyd bow tie for my wedding. We absolutely love it and very impressed with the product and was delivered quickly to Australia! Natalie handled my order and she was a great help and patient throughout the process!
- This bow tie is amazing. I first wore it to a rehearsal dinner at my buddy’s wedding and got a lot of great remarks. The bow tie is perfect for any occasion though.
- This was a great addition to my husbands growing bow tie collection. I had it engraved and came put perfectly. He Wore it to an event recently and received many complements!
- Truly satisfied with this tie. It’s a gift for my sister-in-law and she’s gonna rock it. Fact.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next